Terms & Conditions
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are unsure on anything, just visit the contact page and get in touch with us.
- These terms and conditions will apply to the purchase of the services and goods by you (the customer or you). We are IYF Trading Ltd a company registered in England and Wales under number 10331768 whose registered office is at IYF Trading LTD, Bryant House, Bryant Road, Rochester, Kent, ME2 3EW with an email address of ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ (The “supplier” “us” or “we”).
IYF Trading LTD (www.iyftrading.com) provides a number of services for your individual educational usage only, subject to compliance with the terms and conditions set forth herein.
By using the services offered by IYF Trading Ltd, you are representing to IYF Trading Ltd that you are at least 18 years old for the relevant packages and that you understand that the services provided as part of the agreement does not constitute specific financial advice, but are provided for educational purposes, designed to help you learn to trade. You may not use IYF Trading Ltd’s website/services for any unlawful purpose.
You also understand and agree that IYF Trading Ltd may discontinue or restrict your use of it’s website for any reason without notice.
Additionally www.iyftrading.com reserves the right at any time to:
Change the terms of any promotional offer, or operation of our Service, including eliminating or discontinuing any content or feature of the Service; or impose other fees, charges or other conditions for use of the Service.
CHANGES TO OUR WEBSITE
Our website is made available free of charge for non members.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you for any reason if site becomes unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
REGISTRATION AND PRIVACY
With access to the IYF Trading’s website, you also have certain other obligations relating to your account:
- You may not transfer or resell your use of or access to the Services to any third party;
- You are responsible for all activities that occur as a result of using our Services such as the placing of trades and resulting wins/losses;
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of our products features sent to you; and
- You agree to notify us; IYF Trading Ltd if you become aware of any possible unauthorised use(s) of our service or any possible breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorised disclosure of your personal details.
By joining our membership, you are entering into a 12 month contract with IYF Trading and will receive access to our trading course for the 12 month period. You may choose to pay for your 12 month membership in 1 upfront payment of $697 (or £468), or by paying 3 instalments of $249 (or £199) which will total $747 (or £597).
Where you opt to split the cost into 3 instalments, IYF Trading will set up a direct debit to take 3 payments over the 12 month period of your membership. By agreeing to this payment option, you understand that you are committing to pay the full cost of the 12 month membership which is $747 (or £597) and therefore must pay all 3 instalments. For example, once you have paid the first instalment of $249 (or £199), you will not have the option to cancel your membership and you must pay the remaining 2 instalments. IYF Trading provide this option to assist you with spreading the total cost of the 12 month membership; you acknowledge that it is not intended to be a subscription or similar in which you can cancel at any time and that you are obliged to continue payments for the entire 12 month period.
The charges shall be paid in US Dollars or GBP unless otherwise agreed in writing by IYF Trading. You must pay each invoice which is properly due and submitted by IYF Trading on the due date; payments for instalments will be taken by direct debit.
Where there is a default in payment, then, without limiting any rights and remedies provided by law, IYF Trading may add interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 8% per annum above the Bank of England base rate. Such interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. In this event, you shall pay the interest together with the overdue amount. In relation to payments disputed in good faith, interest is payable only after the dispute is resolved on sums found or agreed to be due from the due date until payment.
You agree that IYF Trading may review and increase the charges, provided that such charges will not be increased more than once in any 12 month period. IYF Trading will give you not less than 1 month notice of any increase. If such increase is not acceptable to you, you may end the contract and your membership will only continue for the remaining number of days of the calendar month(s) already paid for. By using our service you explicitly agree to waive any right to cancel.
Please note, when you sign up to IYF Trading’s 12 month membership, you are responsible for providing the correct contact and payment details to our customer representative or sign-up form.
THE IYF FUNDED TRADER PROCESS
The IYF Funded Trader Process is simply a combination of our accredited educational courses displayed on the IYF Trader resources page. At no point in this process is investment required, this is simply a process containing all of our educational courses mapped out clearly for IYF clients. At the end of the 12 month period, IYF clients will receive 3 CPD certificates, acknowledging the successful completion of our 3 accredited courses. Once the certificates have been received, IYF clients have the opportunity to apply for a ‘funded’ account via one of our partner proprietary account providers FTMO or Clickfunders, whom IYF Trading are affiliated with. The funded service is not IYF Trading’s, IYF Trading simply refer clients to FTMO or Clickfunders upon successful completion of our educational process. After the referral has been made, IYF Trading has no further say or part, this is the clients decision & clients relationship with the chosen proprietary account provider.
For more information, please visit FTMO’s terms and conditions here –
And Clickfunders’s terms and conditions here –
FUNDED TRADING ACCOUNT GUARANTEE PROMOTION
- IYF Trading undertakes to provide each Client who (1) completes the funded traders process and (2) receives their accreditations with an opportunity to access a funded trading account of an amount to be notified by IYF Trading to the client on completion of the course.
- In the case of a dispute as to whether the Client has completed the funded traders process and/or received their accreditation, the judgment of IYF Trading, its agents and employees will be final.
- The funded trading account will be provided by CFH Global B.V. registered in the Netherlands Zuidplein 36, 1077 XV Amsterdam (‘ClickFunders’) and the Client acknowledges that there may be reasons, beyond the control of IYF Trading, why ClickFunders may refuse to provide the Client with funding or may provide funding at a different level to that specified by IYF Trading to the Client. Where ClickFunders refuses to provide the Client with any funding, or provides the Client with a different level of funding to that specified by IYF Trading, the Client undertakes not to hold IYF Trading liable for any difference in funding between the amount of money specified by IYF Trading and the amount of money provided by ClickFunders.
- The Client acknowledges that IYF Trading does not act as an agent of ClickFunders in this transaction. The Client further acknowledges that IYF Trading does not act as an agent for the Client to ClickFunders.
- The Client consents to IYF Trading sharing any data or personal information, including financial information, required to obtain the guaranteed funding with ClickFunders.
- IYF Trading will make all reasonable endeavours to inform the Client if ClickFunders ceases to trade. The Client agrees that, in the event of ClickFunders ceasing to trade, IYF Trading will be absolved from its future and continuing obligations to provide the Client with a funded trading account under this section. In the event of a disagreement as to the meaning of ‘ceases to trade’, the judgment of IYF Trading will be final.
- IYF Trading may, for any reason it deems fit, provide the Client with 14 days’ notice and end its obligations under the guarantee.
In order to cancel your subscription to our service/s you must do one of the following:
- Notify us via email.
- Cancel any subscription by removing any direct debit agreement from your bank account/Skrill/PayPal, ensuring that you have notified us of having done so.
Please note, that once you have made a recurring payment, you will be held to have paid for the entire duration of the next contractual period and upon receiving the next trade idea from IYF Trading, refunds are not available.
If you require help accessing our products in different forms due to a disability, please reach out to us and our head of client management will be in contact with you to discuss options that suit you best.
If a compliant is to be filed, the compliant must be sent to email@example.com . We aim to reply to all compliance within 5 working days.
When using IYF Trading Ltd’s Services you may not republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute content available through the Services to online or offline bulletin boards, message boards, newsgroups, chat rooms, or in other any manner, without our prior permission. Modification of the content or use of the content for any purpose other than your own personal, non-commercial use is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and can subject you to legal liability.
You must abide by the following rules in connection with your use of our services:
- You agree not to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law in connection with your use of the Services. This includes, among other things, any securities law or regulation.
- You agree not to restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Service, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of any of our web sites;
- You agree not to express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- You agree not to modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of IYF Trading Ltd’s website/s or Services;
- You agree not to “frame” or “mirror” any content available through IYF Trading’s website and the Services without our prior written authorisation;
- You agree not to use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to download, retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the content available through IYF Trading Ltd’s website/s or Service/s; or
- You agree not to harvest or collect information about users of the Services without their express consent.
We are the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Specifically; the names “IYF Trading LTD” and Domain name www.iyftrading.com and other marks and logos displayed on the website (excluding those identified as the property of third parties), are trademarks and service marks of IYF Trading Ltd and may not be used without IYF Trading ltd’s express written permission.
IYF Trading licenses the platform and IP from Improve Your Future LTD who is the owner of technology, functionality, content & IP.
LIMITATIONS ON USE
The IYF Trading website includes facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organisations deemed of interest. IYF Trading Ltd and its Content licensors are not giving investment advice, tax advice, legal advice, or other professional advice. IYF Trading Ltd believes its content and Services to be useful, but cannot guarantee accuracy or completeness.
- For example, the platforms on which a client trades may have inaccurate price quotes for assets as required by stock exchanges or other information providers. Therefore IYF Trading Ltd and its Content licensors do not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse, these views, opinions and recommendations or advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment. You should always seek the assistance of a professional for advice on investments, tax, the law, or other professional matters.
In regards to using our trade ideas to trade currencies, stocks, commodities and indices, appreciate that trading always involves a significant risk of loss and is not suitable for everyone. Nothing published online on our website/s or discussed via phone/email/messenger correspondence, shall be considered a recommendation to purchase or trade the contracts discussed.
IYF Trading Ltd provides general financial information designed to educate broad segments of the public. IYF Trading Ltd’s trade ideas, training videos and market analysis videos are educational and informational services designed to help users identify savings and investment strategies that can help them meet their financial goals. These products do not take into account all of the unique circumstances that may affect a user’s financial decisions, and nothing contained herein should be considered personalised investment advice that is tailored to the individual needs of users.
Results obtained by using these features should not serve as the sole or primary basis for making investment decisions. Users should consult their financial advisors to develop a personalised plan that takes into account their individual needs and circumstances.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
IYF Trading Ltd makes no representations that the materials provided are appropriate, available or useful in locations outside the U.K. Anyone who elects to use the website from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible to comply with all local laws and rules that apply.
Some countries do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the above disclaimers may not apply to you in all instances. None of IYF Trading’s staff, consultants, contractors, or third-party content providers shall be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the website. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL IYF TRADING LTD OR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING THE WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, TRADE IDEAS OR OTHER EDUCATIONAL MATERIAL including, but not limited to, damages due to: loss of data, income or profit; loss of or damage to property; claims of third parties; reliance by a user on information obtained from IYF Trading Ltd’s website or any linked website; errors, omissions or interruptions; deletion of files or email; defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance; communications failure; and theft, destruction, or unauthorised access to IYF Trading’s records, programs or Services. You agree that this paragraph shall apply to all content and Services available through the web or via phone. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you in all instances.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, directors, workers, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable lawyers’ fees), or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from
(a) your violation of the TOU;
(b) your use of the Site;
(c) your violation of the rights of any third party.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our website/s; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our website/s or Services for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by use to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
MISCELLANEOUS LEGAL TERMS
This Agreement is personal to you, and you may not assign your rights or obligations to anyone. If any provision in this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. This Agreement, your rights and obligations, and all actions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, without regard to its conflict of laws rules or choice of law provisions, as if the Agreement was a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within England and Wales. You and IYF Trading Ltd hereby expressly consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in England and Wales. For all disputes arising out of this Agreement if IYF Trading Ltd prevails in such dispute, it shall be entitled to recover, in addition to such damages as may be found by the courts, its reasonable lawyers’ fees and costs, including those related to or arising out of any injunctive proceedings.
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org